View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 01:21 PM   #149
ChicagoChris

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Teams often use their LS as a backup center if all their centers go down with injuries. The Bears have no backup center so I had no choice but to use him.

As for Eli Rodgers, I've stated numerous times in this thread that I only created players that were either requested or to meet position requirements. If Rodgers makes the roster, I'll create him. If he doesn't, I won't.

If those two things bother you that much, please delete my roster and dislike it. It's disrespectful towards the amount of work we've put into this roster so far and it's not even near being completed. Remember you're getting this for free.

So please, delete this "odd" roster and thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Overly aggressive reaction but OK. I'll take the Bears for example, according to ourlads, Ted Larsen is the starting C. My point is, why would you not have him on the depth chart as the starting C?

Its a reasonable question to ask. I wasnt being over critical but just asking a question. You and the other poster above you took it personal. I have already deleted your roster but will check back and see if there is improvement.

For your reference, http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CHI