View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #692
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
Yea I'm doing great with Rodgers throwing. I'm at 300 ypg and 64% completions on the year with 24 TDS and 10Ints. As I mentioned I had 5 sacks but if it wasn't a sack it was a throw for only about 5 yards from Mariota. I'm playing against the Redskins now so we will see how this game goes.
Not bad. I play redskins next in week 2. I tested plenty of games before starting my cfm earlier. I don't like starting a CFM and still tweaking sliders. I like to have my sliders set before I start so I can enjoy the game and not worry about sliders throughout my franchise. Every team plays different. So some teams will be tougher than others, that's the way it goes. The running game is very balanced for myself as well as the cpu, the defenses play like they should and you must get pressure on cpu or else you will be torn a part. The player's speed and game speed feels perfect to me. Everything feels very realistic and I'm very happy with the set. Everything has a good realistic feel and is a bit challenging in certain areas of my games. Some games I can't run or I can't stop the cpu pass game, so I have to change my game plan. Sometimes it's the opposite and all I can do is run because they keep shutting down my WRs. I've been having fun.