View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 02:45 AM   #104
Shadymamba
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

OK bro here goes - what I love about slider sets, is that they give you a good base for what your "skill level" should be - I think we all have made a tweak here and there...this is what i'm going to play with for the end of the season 99% you I just had to make some adjustments based on my skill set.

HUMAN SLIDERS
QBA-5
Pass Block-0
Wr Catch-45
Run Blocking-0
Fumbles-45
Reaction Time-10 (too many passes are thrown and the DB is just waiting for the guy to catch it - no battle for the ball when on 0)
INT-45
Pass Coverage-20 (I had to move this up - if its to easy i'll go to 10, but I don't mind guys being open, but they are open every single play at 0 for me)
Tackling-25

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power-45
FGA-40
Punt Power-45
Punt Accuracy-70
KO Power-50

CPU SLIDERS
QBA-70
Pass Block-0
Wr Catch-55
Run Blocking-100
Fumbles-45
Reaction Time-45
INT-45 (I don't mind..lets say 1 out of 3 bad passes being an INT, but 3 out of 3 - its almost as if I couldn't make a mistake they were going to pick it off - especially at 100 coverage, so i went back down - again, it's just my skill level - i'm not very awesome at this game LOL)
Pass Coverage-100
Tackling-55

Penalties
Offside-60 (I had 5 in a quarter at 80)
False Start-55
Off holding-55
Def holding-55
Facemask-50 (I had 5 in a game) that is unheard of
Illegal Block-50
Roughing Passer-50
Defense PI-60 (of all the penalties called, not 1 DPI, in a game where both QB's attempted 30 plus passes, so i bumped it up)
All other options set to On

Other than that thanks man! i'll roll with these the rest of the season..should be a good test (Baltimore, Arizona, New England, Jets, Buffalo) and one other game i forgot should be a good testing ground for these
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe

Last edited by Shadymamba; 09-03-2016 at 02:52 AM.