Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Version 2.0 has now been updated on the OP

What has changed?

HUM Run Blocking - 48 (from 50)
CPU Run Blocking - 54 (from 58)
HUM and CPU Fumbles - 50 (from 55)
Defensive Pass Interference - 70 (from 65)
FG Accuracy - 38 (from 42)
HUM Punt Accuracy - 38 (from 52)

A note on HUM punt accuracy. This is a user's option. I say this because I have become a deadly punter learning how and when to use the back spin and sky punts as well as also becoming adept at normal punting. Learning how to angle and use the power meter in combination with the punt options is the key to success (as well as your punter ratings actually meaning something this year). I was getting too good. I tested at 38 and feel it is much better for my skill level.

A major gameplay patch is currently in the works from Tiburon (ETA unknown) so we will revisit further testing once the next patch drops.

I am extremely pleased with the set!! Enjoy the game!!
Yes!!!! I was hoping you'd be putting these adjustments out before this morning i just got off the graveyard shift and im off the next four days! Thanks again for the hard work these sliders are so awesome ive gone 3-3 so far with the Fish and every game has been completely different with nothing standing out as wonky. Tbh i havent thought about sliders much at all the game is so dang immersive and the sliders youve provided have made it that much more. I had an 30-27 upset win in Seattle, a nailbiting, thrilling, butt-on-the-edge-of-the-couch-screaming-at-the-tv-and-talking-to-the-players-like-they-are-real heartbreaking last second 1 point loss to the hated Pats in Foxboro 26-25 (I wanted to win this one so bad i didnt think id hang with them but i did and that made it that much more of a pisser to lose), then a solid bounce back win vs Cleveland 27-6 (everyone was bringing it in this one), a blowout loss at Cincinnati 42-14, a decent two touchdown win vs Tennessee 30-16 that was back and forth until the 4th and another heartbreaker vs Pittsburgh 34-28 (blew the final drive). Just loving it i dont feel like anything is given and i have to be smart for 60 full minutes. No games are promised ive let off the gas on some games when ahead and paid the price for it. When key players get injured you feel the sting of them missing. I cant say enough about it. Once i finish this "test" season i plan to start back from scratch and get some numbers up here to help out. Today I just had 3 quick questions for ya though:

1) Why DPI up to 70 is that a gameplay reason or to see more calls?
2) Have you had any really low scoring defensive battles yet i.e. 13-10 or close to that?
3) You said a major patch is upcoming after yesterdays was wondering where you heard that because i check the dev tweets thread and twitter but haven't seen anything on it

Thanks again Armor. Madden is fricking amazing this year i know you are loving it. Such a relief to be able to get into the game with your set and rock n' roll. They got this so right and i know theres room for improvements but ill be playing 17 right up until next August for sure. Also wouldn't mind to play you in a game sometime i watch you on twitch and damn man we almost play identical. I cant ham on the sticks so i have running back special moves to auto for a little extra immersion factor its pretty fun to see your guys get a few moves in and it doesn't feel like an exploit to me or too much. Sometimes it works in your favor sometimes it doesnt so it feels like an even trade off to me. Ill probably keep using it until i get better stick skills but im 41 and i know we both said last year sometimes we dont react quick enough on things and the move choices come quick and can get a tad overwhelming to keep up. I also tend to stick between the three suggested plays on slim which up until this year i used quick because i like the feeling im getting plays "called in". But all in all its just an amazing game this year thanks again man you've made my year and i bet alot of other peoples too Sorry for the novel bro but thanks again so much!!!

For anybody reading this try and stick to most everything he says on the OP and you WILL love the way the game plays!

EDIT: One more question and apologies if its been asked prior but will your set work with PLAY THE MOMENTS?

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 09-03-2016 at 07:58 AM.