View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 08:23 AM   #495
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK guys....one post-patch change...CPU QB play started sucking....lots of check-downs, lack of aggression. Tried everything and nothing worked that was reasonable...dropped fatigue in CFM back to 50....wham! Game re-transformed. Now QBs are properly aggressive.

(...and to answer the inevitable question, yes, we're still seeing subs)

OP is updated.
In a way I'm torn on this recent change. Teddy Bridgewater was for sure checking down a ton which is what led to his ridiculous completion percentage but he did take a couple shots downfield completing a deep one between 2 defenders at one point. I would think dropping fatigue would also help the defense, tired defenders are more prone to giving up plays, with them getting tired at a slower pace they might make more plays now, or at least thats the thought process I have about it. Would lowering fatigue impact injuries though? I know you said that you were still seeing subs but my other concern is Hyde gets 95% of the carries as is, wouldn't this basically turn offenses into 1 back systems as now HB's wont get tired enough to actually leave the game? Curious to hear your feedback.

I'll run with fatigue at 50 and see what happens just wanted to throw those questions out there as it sounds like youve already played some games with fatigue at 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove