View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 11:18 AM   #169
WolfDawg
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

So I ended up turning off OPI and intentional grounding and immediately saw a big difference in the way RGIII was playing, no more just standing around and getting sacked, actually throwing the ball away when need be a lot more often, and the receivers seem to go after catches a little harder. Still wish we'd see more QB runs, especially in a mobile guy like RGIII, I think I've seen 3 total in 9 games. Andy Dalton of all people actually took of running 3 or 4 times in one game, not sure what it is that gets them to do that. We actually pulled off two wins in a row over the Bengals and Jets, both with last second TD passes to Coleman. Then got DESTROYED by the Cowboys, they posted 65 points on us. Six Browns turnovers, all in enemy territory, didn't help. Plus I saw my first kickoff return for a TD, Dez Bryant made a couple great moves and shot straight up the middle. Oh, and Coleman broke his collarbone, so much for his OROY chase. Browns sit at 2-7.

I still don't like the penalties, I checked the stats and we're leading the league by a WIDE margin, and it's almost all block in the back and holding. I hate to turn block in the back down to 50 because I know it will NEVER be called then, but damn I'm getting annoyed by it, even when it helps me by the opponent getting it!! Roughing the passer is still a bit much, but I'll leave it as is.