View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 05:11 AM   #418
LakeshowNation
Rookie

LakeshowNation's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Ok just had a game with your new settings. I was the Seahawks, I hosted the Dolphins.

Seahawks 17 Dolphins 14

Wilson 24/33 0tds 2int
Tannehill 23/30 1td 0int

Rawls 25 att 103 yds 1td
Foster 23 att 28 yds 0td

Absolutely shut down Foster!! I basically go either cover 3 of full blitz on 1st down and that seems to do well vs the run. But again, and 2nd and medium or 3rd and long, the CPU qb burns me with long passes all the time!!! I mix in zone blitzes and dropping back into cover and occasionally I'll get a stop but their qb I feel is still to good for my liking. I'll admit, I don't use man d very often on passing downs and I know I should mix things up but I feel like man mostly gets burnt?? I had the Legion of Boom at my disposal so maybe I should've tried man d more but I don't trust it haha! So after a few games with these sliders, my main gripe would be that the CPU qb seems to be too accurate. Other than that, these are excellent! When your All Pro sliders are more cemented, I might try those to see if their qbs accuracy drops. Only problem for me though on that level is that my offence is too easy. I like the difficulty in offence that your All Madden sliders provide, I just struggle with passing d. Anyone else feel the same on this? I'm thinking of putting my coverage and reaction sliders all the way up! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk