View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 02:06 PM   #101
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandview2015
How do I do this with getting error message?
What PB are you using for each team?
When do this error message occur?

Test it w/ generic PBs and see if it does the same.
If it doesnt, it's going to something w/ the PB that has caused it(star system, too many plays, etc.).

Here are the steps that have the most successful results.

1. Create a 2nd profile(with controller 2, make it active by pressing the d-pad, left, right, etc)

2. Setup your customs books on that profile/controller 2.
Save PBs

3. Switch back to your Controller 1 profile (just by pressing right or left o the D-Pad it will give you the option to make controller 1 "ACTIVE")

4. Go into your franchise and create a coach for that team your facing.(adjust autosubs, depth chart, etc. for the team your facing).

5. Go.to the start game screen, BUT don't actually start the game. The 1st time just make sure that your team and the 2nd controller cpu team has the correct custom books.

6. Then back out of the start game screen and go back in. This time DO NOT go into advanced settings to view or change the PBs. Move 2nd controller (red) back to the middle and Just start the game!

The PBs stick to that team w/ that controller w/o having to go into advanced settings a 2nd time
(it remembers it from the 1st time you went into the start game and switched PBs).

Let me know if it gives you any trouble.
Thanks

Bout.to setup the Browns(CPU) PB.

Sidenote,
I gave the Giants a generic Multiple D PB and it worked w/ Custom Offensive PBs!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-04-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove