Old 09-04-2016, 03:09 PM   #559
cable guy
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
the problem with editing human qb accuracy is that it will throw everything else off.

The human qb accuracy slider isnt just for qb accuracy. Its a slider that effects everything for whichever side you adjust it for.

For example, youll have to edit it pretty low (below 15) to get what I think are a good amount of misses compared to batted passes, int's, etc.

But when you do this you leave the cpu qb accuracy slider at 50, so what happens is the cpu is so much more overpowered that while youll see a great pass rush from them, waaaay overpowered pass defense, and ultimately a difficult unrealistic experience against the cpu defense,
on the other side of things, the cpu wont miss on throws, the human pass rush will be non existent, and the cpu will be running and throwing all over you.

So then you decide to move the cpu qb accuracy slider down to 15 as well, what happens? you begin to have the same problems you started with as far as missed throws and havent accomplished a whole lot because the the qb accuracy slider has a greater effect on overall performance for the cpu or human than it does on actual qb accuracy. So whatever your preference is for missed throws, your not going to have a whole lot of luck getting there with the qb accuracy slider.

This is where slideritis comes in (which I have) which is exactly what Josh is trying to avoid.

your best bet is to mess with auto subs and penalty sliders which can effect the game just as much if not sometimes more than actual gameplay sliders.
I agree with you 100%. But.... I had to lower my qb accuracy, run blk and tak down. Everything else is at default. The closer you stay to default, the less problems you have with other game aspects you don't want to happen. Other than that, I'm playing with Josh's slider set. The game is really playing amazing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk