Old 09-04-2016, 04:14 PM   #633
azdawgpound
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Played 2 cfm games week 1 vs eagles

This one was lil lop sided won 30-10

The eagles had chances but couldn't convert on 2 4th and 1 at my 1...the eagles running game was crazy they finished with 143 yards on ground 1 td.

This game was close at one point was 17-10... But then Coleman worked his magic on 62 yard punt return for td ...held the eagles scoreless in second half.

Second game I won 38-31 against ravens..

Ravens got on board first with 13 yard td run....what happen next was crazy facing a 3rd and 23... I back up in my endzone and RG3 let's one fly deep for pryor....he catches it and off to races for 92 yard td!!!!.

Ravens respond with another td run... 14-7 end of 1st

I woulc get in the endzone with 5 yard td run by crowell....ravens answer back with 33 yard td pass to Wallace ...I woukd drive down get a late fg 21-17 half.

Second half

Ravens get ball and settle for fg 24-17....next drive and RG3 hooks up with Coleman for 14 yard td 24-24...ravens answer back with another Wallace td 31-24.... I answer back with a 36 yard td pass to Coleman...31 all at end of 3rd.

4th quarter

The ravens fumble and I recover but miss a 52 yard fg still tied 31....ravens go for it on 4th and 4 but it's incomplete pass...RG3 later hooks up with pryor again on diving catch in endzone...38-31 would be the final.

That game was crazy esp that 92 yard pass ...was back and forth held the cmp scoreless in 4th back to back weeks

RG3 had 4 td passes in that game no ints threw for 397 yards.

Game does play different in cfm like ppl say in play now the cmp never scores in second half of games.