Old 09-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #579
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK guys....so I spent most of the day yesterday tweaking subs....started finding a good flow....but still some wonkiness.

The "Eureka" moment hit me this afternoon. I kept gravitating towards 60 on many of the autosub "in" values in the main menu. So...on a lark...I decided to try setting them all to 60. Wham! It's like we hit a happy medium on so many things. I then dropped CFM FS and Offsides to 50...and wham....line play normalized...and my goodness....

Only concern is that there may be too much pass rush...lol....if we start seeing crazy numbers or issues, we can bump up the MM offensive holding slider to 45. However, as I favor a more defensive game, I am going to gravitate towards the setting that favors that first.

I also changed a number of other things....so please double-check every setting when you punch these in....I tried to bold the changes, but I may have missed one....just double-check please.

I haven't played a ton with this yet, but like EA, I am using you guys as my beta testers (I just don't charge money)

I'll stream with these tonight if I can!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk