View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 12:21 AM   #5
Solidice
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: F1 2016 Career Mode Progression (XB1,PS4,CPU)

Got my first win in Career mode, the US GP.

It wasn't that eventful of a race. I took the pole narrowly over Vettel. Me and Vettel both did the same tire strategy n Q2 and used the softs and barely got into Q3.

turn 1 lap 1

Vettel beat me to turn 1, but later in the lap, I got a run and got by him.

not sure what happened to Vettel, he just dropped back and I never saw him again. I think he finished 6th in the end.

I lead all the lap until I pitted on lap 13. I came out behind Kimi, but he was on a 2 stopper while I only pitted once.

I retook the lead when he pitted, he came out 15 seconds behind me. He was closing in fairly quickly, nearly a second a lap, but I hung on to get my first win.

the win put me 1 point ahead of Hamilton for 2nd in the points.

I think I will increase the difficulty for next season to Legend and start playing with custom setups to try and make up the difference. I tried before and was always qualifying back in 20th-22nd, even with laps faster than I was doing on expert to get the pole(using one of the preset setups).

Grojean got stuck behind some of the slower cars doing 1-stops and ended up 7th I believe, right behind Vettel. He was fast all practices, just didn't qualify good(9th).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove