View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 12:35 AM   #3
FJS1010
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

Hi, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out to do this. I can only imagine how long it took to put this together. Further, when working, you've managed to create an awesome game of madden against the CPU.

I've posted on the previous forum Madden 17 Everything Playbooks about not being able to use the custom playbooks without the game crashing. I was actually using your playbooks (downloaded them on 9/3 originally and downloaded them again about 15 mins ago) when the problem was happening. I've attempted to play the same game in offline franchise against the Bucs about 15 times; all resulting in the game crashing. I did have the opportunity during some attempts to play for about 1 quarter before the game crashed. I would love to find a resolution to this problem because the game plays so much better with your playbooks when it works. The main issue is that it just is not working at all or its functionality is extremely limited.

I've followed all of the instructions 100% accurately with no success. If it helps, I tried using Tampa Bay's playbook and also Atlanta's. The 9/3 version of TB seldom played before crashing, the 9/4 TB and ATL playbook just crashed outright.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.