Old 09-05-2016, 01:43 AM   #117
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppdogg
Just played a game with the Vikings and was very impressed with these sliders in terms of how close the game was. I beat the Bills 30-27. I was down 14-3 at one point, then up 20-14, Bills took a 1 point lead being up 21-20 then I struck for a TD with Diggs making it 27-21. Bills got a pair of two field goals tying up the game at 27 a piece and then I was able to drive down in the 2min and Walsh hit a 40 yarder for the W!

My Stats:

Bradford 33/45 for 356 yards and 1TD, 3INT
AP 18 carries for 97 yards with 2TD
Recievers all spread out pretty well, Rudolph had 9 for 84, Diggs 8 for 126 and 1TD, Treadwell had 7 for 72, then a few others at 4 and below.

My only adjustment I might make for myself is the speed between fast and slow players with a few to many big plays happening. Going to play a few more games to see how they go but overall very very very happy with these! Thanks for the hard work you put into these.
Good to hear......

Adjust as you like........originally we started out with 45 speed parity before settling on 100 for the final base set.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14