View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #343
crabcola
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This question is really for anyone on the board. I'm looking for advice/thoughts on a situation that arises from using custom rosters like these incredible ones we are discussing now. Kudos to Mizzou and Rovert, by the way. Okay, should I start my CFM using these rosters, any recent trades involving draft picks will not include the new picks, clearly. I'll use my Eagles, for example, who are a team in pretty dire straits in the next couple drafts. The Bradford trade (although painful to this Sooner and Eagles fan) earned us a much needed 1st round pick in 2017, especially with a rookie QB taking the reigns immediately. However, in my franchise, I won't have those picks sin the coming years, so I essentially lost a veteran QB for absolutely nothing, thereby only further weakening my team down the road. What, if anything, can I do about this? The game won't let us trade picks outside of franchise mode, clearly. Can some of you studs please help me come up with some kind of remedy or work around? Thanks to you all for even your thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk