Old 09-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #261
Datninja619
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Made a few small tweaks and have the CPU run game in better order now. And found a good balance for offense. Only have 3 small issues still:

1. None of my defenders ever get off their blocks. As soon as they get engaged they're engaged the entire play. If RB breaks more than one tackle he's gone as defenders can't get into position. Beyond frustrating when I can only control one guy.

2. The CPU is predicated only on big plays. No sustained drives of any sort at all. Time of Possession is greatly tweaked my way. It's killing immersion for me. I had a 20 play 88 yard drive I loved but CPU scores in 2 plays.

3. After the 20 play drive I had my defense was still gassed. After running one offensive play to start game my position players are gassed every time.

Not sure what to do about these 3 issues but I might have to start slider set over from ground floor with these 3 issues lingering.

Any and all advice/help appreciated.
What set are you playing on?

1) I was testing the CPU run blocking at 50 I think on the black set. My defenders were making plays solo. If I anticipated run I had to stack the box and have the numbers advantage.

2) I agree that with thes sliders and Speed threshold at 0, big plays are prone to happen. It's kind of a give and take. Bumping up the speed threshold (or parity) would help prevent those big plays by CPU. Also, you may have noticed already, but default depth charts has the USER #2 CB against CPU #1 WR. So if you have a weak #2 CB, your prone to big plays. That was my problem early on.

3) This might be a bug. I have not seen fatigue as severe as you stated. Really weird
Advertisements - Register to remove