Old 09-06-2016, 06:34 PM   #677
GrayDawg
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Well...I am going to do this slight 32 team type control method in my single team CFM's.

Whoever I will face that week I will create a new character as the current coach of said team. So for example If I am playing Green Bay I will click down R3, select Green-Bay and use existing coach (Mike Mccarthy), set the depth chart properly if I see anything wonky, and also do some formation subs so I see their back up RB play a little more than I am with auto subs.

Done.

That will ensure the right guys are playing special teams (returners in particular), the right running backs are playing where and how much they should, making sure their #1 CB faces my #1 WR etc.

It takes 10 minutes and I am done. Once I finish the game I will retire that character and the same coach will again run the team again as if nothing happened.

I just want to see the right lineups and some good formation subs when I play them myself.

Pretty easy to do.
Sounds good but once you retire do auto subs revert back to default or do they stay where you left them?