View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 01:59 AM   #2
Uncle Elton John
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: True NFL catching/tackling sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Hey guys, loved madden out of the box but a few legacy things were still there.
First was the WWF hits on ball carriers and next was the quirky animations in the passing game.

I'm not a big fan of the shoulder shrug tackle that has no regard to who is delivering it.( Ex a small corner hitting a big back). I also don't care for some of the animations in tight coverage and the body physics during pass plays.

These sliders also open the running game as too see holes on kickoffs, screens and punt returns.

* if a slider is not listed it is set to default.

Skill level:
ALL- MADDEN

User assist : ( auto strafe, ball hawk, heat seeker, auto switch) all ON.

Speed: Slow ( went back and forth between normal and slow , but slow with my threshold slider works really well together)

Threshold: 100 ( most important number to eliminate quirky animations and sliding/ warping)

Penalty slider:
Face mask : 5. ( yes that low. This opens up the tackling and somehow gets rid of the WWF hits)

User slider.
Defensive reaction: 55 (works well with my tackle slider)

Tackle: 25 ( love this slider setting. Tackling is now about being precise and the animations are beautiful.)

CPU slider
Tackle: 30 ( really shows off what you see on Sunday when running. This true when running up the middle .

* with these tackling sliders you really have to watch how you tackle . Ex. Hit stick vs conservative tackle .

*CPU running game is back !!!

* Throwing the fade route never looked better.

Enjoy!!!
Is all this true .... ?