Old 09-07-2016, 09:33 AM   #15
Aestis
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RFF's M17 Sim League USER v USER Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
I've played a few games running seems pretty difficult but I'm ok with that. This is the NFL 4 ypc is very solid. Passing doesn't feel a lot different from all-pro to me tbh, I'd say that defenders react quicker after the catch is made and in general but it's probably fine where it is imo. INT's might be a tad high, tackling feels fine. I am wondering why you lowered injury to 49? Just wondering if you were seeing too many injuries at 50 I've only played about 4 games and I saw a few injuries with it but nothing excessive. This is football after all.

Good work on the sliders, best of luck.

I've actually bumped it back up to 50 in the latest ver that we'll be rolling with when the file starts. I think it is fine for in-game. It feels a high for simmed games, lots of injuries if you have to sim.

I'm expecting INTs to start high as guys adjust to the game and learn to check down more. And yeah, I also don't think All Pro vs All Madden is drastically different when it comes to User v User games. I feel like running is tougher on AM and QBs are less accurate, and that's the main thing.

I'm actually still worried that offenses will be too powerful at 60 SPD and that I'll have to keep bumping that up to keep deep bombs in check. But I'll wait to see if that happens before acting.

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Advertisements - Register to remove