Old 09-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #519
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I went back and forth between your set charter and what mr. Hurricane is working on and here are the only tweeks i am making off your set.

Cpu int down to 40...at 50 they catch everything that hits their hands. While hurricane has it at 35. I wanted to keep myself honest and i went w 40. Even at 45 the cpu was at 100 % on int catching.

I raised hum coverage to 60. I dont see much off a different with this raised but i feel comfortable with it there because im seeing realistic qb yards and not wide open recievers for the cpu. Coverage is tighter but you will still get beat if u have lower rated dbs. No op on hum side just feels better. I kept int at 50.

Special teams i lowered fg % to 40 i felt the difference in kicker ratings. Kicking is pretty good this yr but it showed better results lowered. I raised punt acc. To 75 for both. I was having that high kick glitch on regular punts this seemed to stop that.

I raise fatigue to 55. A couple more subs are seen.

This should be my final set. Im having great games w great stats. Everything else is the same as op.

Thanks for your work !!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I also have CPU int at 40. Glad you got everything else to your liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk