View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 02:46 PM   #185
taqiyya
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgriffi
I've tried basically every other possible set for cpu vs cpu and still like these the best. The players seem to be more capable of making dynamic plays on all madden-more intelligent movements. Although the better teams usually take care of business there is a any given Sunday feel in that a superstar player could go off in certain moments and help team get a victory. The penalties are just right and not overdone like some sets. I play the moments slow and watch cpu vs cpu then jump into coach mode on key situations.

One question-what can we do about getting some missed field goals? I always forward to change of possession and just watch the cpu kick them but they never miss unless blocked. Note: I actually had the opposing team try a fake field goal in my last game (1st ever) using these sliders[emoji106][emoji3]

I just had a big run with the Eagles with Mathews 62 yards. I finally scored 3 plays later and the kicker missed the extra point. It is windy and snowing . It was short left bounced off the cross bar . Sucks that it happen to us but great to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove