View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:58 PM   #901
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
What made you go back lower on qb accuracy with your findings of smarter qb play when it was 70?

Played with new set last night and lost to the Falcons as Panthers. I was so mad afterward because the loss was all my fault. Roughing the kicker penalty kept their drive alive in which they scored, Bad turnover late, Couldn't get off the field on defence and one big play by jones on a deep ball where I left him one on one with my CB. Made me mad, but happy. That's how better teams loose games. Bad execution. Great set mate.
I think the qb accuracy slider and the pass reaction + pass coverage sliders all go hand in hand. If your qb accuracy is a lot higher than the reaction and coverage, qbs are going to be unstoppable. Even with qb accuracy at 40 and the reaction at 59 and coverage at 56 the qb's well a little to superhuman. If 70 is working for you then by all means use it but I think it's a little more realistic to have qbs throw errant passes here and there. Idk what is going on but I haven't been able to get any good pressure lol. My d line isn't very good but before the patch I was getting decent pressure lol
Advertisements - Register to remove