Old 09-07-2016, 11:25 PM   #57
caseyj622
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Okay, so I created a new PSN profile as stated.

Now I don't know how to create a new character in my existing franchise with that profile. It use to be R3 (the notifications tab now) where you could create a second player/coach/owner, but it's not anymore. So how does it work now?

Update: Sent a league invite to second profile. Accepted invite, now both profiles joined in franchise. Only problem is, while using my main profile, it shows the second profile as inactive in franchise. Turned on the second controller as the second profile, still says inactive, controller input in franchise unresponsive. First profile is fine.

Tried to start game against second profile, game invite screen pops up. Backed out, turned on Auto-pilot for second profile, got into game screen to select team sides. Second controller activates, but I can't toggle to "CPU" team to play them. I'm stuck here...

So basically what I do is just downloaded all the custom playbooks to the 2nd profile. I then go into my franchise on my first profile with my first controller...create and use an active player with the R3 button for the team im playing for that week and use the 3rd string qb of the team im playing. Then go back to your regular character for the franchise team you are using. Then I just goto start the game and your 2nd controller will be on the team you are playing. Then choose the custom playbook with your 2nd controller for the team you are about to play and all the playbooks you downloaded to the 2nd profile with the 2nd controller will be there.

Note: If the game crashes, you will need to choose the playbook for the cpu in advanced settings then back out the advanced settings and out of the play game screen completely back to your franchise menu. Then go back to the screen again and this time don't choose advanced settings (the cpu playbook will still stick from when you chose it previously) and just start the game. For some reason if you choose advanced settings while setting the playbook your game will crash.

I hope this helps...It was really confusing for me to get it to work but once I figured it out I was happy.