Old 09-08-2016, 08:59 PM   #726
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
My faith in Madden has been (somewhat) restored! After another similar start in week 3 I decided I needed something to compare my 51 team to. So I ordered a pizza and set about raising all my rookies awr to 95. I simmed to the next week to clear any weird bugs that might exist and set about playing vs Bal...my team rating jumped to a 71 and the difference was obvious.

The difference in O play was less than that of D but still noticeable, mostly in players special type stuff (ball carriers spin and juke moves way more affective, wr winning an occasional jump ball, things of that nature)

The big difference was in the D, dline made many more plays in the run game, shedding blocks to make tackles, had a pick 6 by CB who came off his wr running a go to pick the out underneath, lots of batted balls by lb in zones...held bal to 6 points winning 42-6.

This tells me a couple things:1) awr seems to be working like it did last year (wish I could remember who posted it) basically players skills drop to the awr level, if spin is 80 but awr is 50 spin is only 50..as awr raises spin will rise along with it up to 80.
2) I am going to have to move to all madden for my season

going to try and use your settings and just change to all madden hopefully it'll translate well, because I loved the way it played overall
The man you're talking about is kaliib. And yes awr affects how good the other ratings actually work. 99 cth on a 50 awr guy isn't the same as 99 cth on a 85 awr guy. It's night and day. I don't think it drops to the level of arw though. It's a tier based system. So you lose a percentage.

As for your games I believe you just have extremely good stick skills and might need more of a challenge.

Last edited by tdawg3782; 09-08-2016 at 09:02 PM.