Old 09-09-2016, 02:13 PM   #732
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
First, I want to say that I've come to your sliders because I like the idea of not straying too far from the default settings. I feel like we've reached a point in gaming where EA is doing very little testing against the AI. In cases that they do, I'm sure they aren't adjusting sliders to the extremes we see in the forums. So, I like where your head is on these, and I appreciate everything that you're trying to achieve with the gameplay.

I haven't touched any Madden in almost a full 2 years, but still know that All Pro always feels too easy for me. All Pro has a nice feeling to it, but it's like the CPU isn't TRYING to beat me. I feel like I am just accumulating the stats that I want. Inside the redzone, it's more of a "Who do I want to give this td to?" instead of, "Man, I just gotta get one over the goal line here." Usually wanting to play a franchise as the Browns, my brain can't handle this. I just can't play anymore when I am finishing as 12-4 season, and the real Browns are 2-6.

Anyway..I put these into a test All Madden CFM last night to play a few warm up games. I chose the Rams, and played the week one matchup against San Francisco. I really liked the way they played except for the CPU run game was out of control. Every time they ran the ball with Hyde, my defenders were instantly just locked on blocks, and he was running free. He started with 2 carries for 110 yards . It seemed to calm down a bit, and he finished 19 carries for 255. Still a little wild, but definitely needs more testing.

The only other thing that stood out was 0 sacks, and not much pressure on either side. Again, just one game, and these things happen, but it's something to keep an eye on.

Not slider related - but I still can't stand the way players move and fall into each other. It feels like they're just weightless Gumby people with no momentum, force, or impact.
Ok...so the standard complaints with default all madden.

Just curious...when getting gashed by Hyde, was it that he was breaking tackles like crazy or were there just massive run lanes for him to run through?