View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 11:59 PM   #735
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

OK...so big work project is done (for most part) and I am under orders to relax this weekend after putting in a nearly 65 hour work week.

So...Madden Time!!

I do agree that coverage (even on AP) may be too tight...I think it is leading to a lot of the CPU QB hesitancy people have commented on. I do think that DB reactions are dead-on though...it's a matter of loosening that coverage to encourage the CPU to use their primary receivers more.

I realize it is a fine line...we don't want to make user passing too easy either. But, the ease in most user passing is because lots of people do the very thing they don't want the CPU to do to them....check down, run short passes all the time, and just genuinely "cheese" the game. I think that even at default, if you focus on throwing to your primary receiver on a route and mix up play calling, it will be a solid challenge.

I will be focusing on the DPI slider first to see what we can get there.

Good feedback on the possibility of using these on All Madden. Goal 1 for me is to get these to play well on AP. We get that, we should simply be able to plug into AM for a better challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove