OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinkBlackrose
Bug:

XBOX 1

CFM

Using Custom Playbook

When selecting a play from the "Suggested" plays or "Strategy" plays, no matter what play I select, the team user team comes out to punt. This happens about 4 times a game forcing me to either take the delay of game to call another play, or use my time out. Its pretty game breaking and aggravating. I don't have video of it. I've tweeted the EA team and they suggested a "hard reset"...needless to say, that did not work.

SAME with me on PS4 but this happens when im watching, and it only seems to happen when using a custom/shared playbook it takes the fun away from using custom playbooks and watching the cpu use the plays u pick.. for me its never happened when im controlling the playcalling,

but yes very very annoying i just stopped one of my games in the middle of it after my team punted on 1st down 2 times, once was on the very first play of the series after the opening kickoff.. and then later after we completed a nice lil 15 yard pass, and then next play omg look punting on first down... for now i guess ill use the default pbs or if i use my custom pb ill just call all the plays..