View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 05:24 PM   #358
BleedGreen710
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Here's my review of the new draft classes:

Just did a bunch of Sims to test the new draft classes. Some notes: you won't reliably see freaks every draft. Some drafts had no one over 80. The best draft had 5. Player height has been tweaked a lot. Very few 6'5+ WR and only saw a single 6'4 corner back. 96 looks like its still the speed cap. Highest-rated was an 83 corner back. There are a ton of busts. Some teams had drafts with no one over 70. Saw a 2ND rounder in the 50s. There are also some gems. Saw a team get an 81 DT in the 5th. Drafts with multiple 75+ guys were rare, usually only a few teams pulled it off each year. CPU draft logic remains terrible as I saw many times they draft the same position with their first and second pick including QBs.

In conclusion: scouting is more important now. you can't reliably get multiple starters each draft. The top talent is worth trading up for now as they really stand out. Ridiculously tall and athletic players are now extremely rare and not to be expected each draft. I think all of these changes are great for the long term health of people's franchises and I am so excited to begin a new one with this in effect. Bravo EA. you made the best draft classes in years even better.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 09-10-2016 at 05:53 PM.