Old 09-10-2016, 05:55 PM   #289
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by llgreekgodll
I tweaked block in the back which was happening alot. I tweaking qb accuracy because I was playing against the Bucs and Winston at one point was like 15/15 , no one was dropping passes or anything. Which was weird because it hadn't been a problem till that game. Still might tweaking my tacking just a tad.

I been playing with the Bears. I have been dealing with injuries all season long. Lost Cutler in a game I had to have which basically caused me the season. Jeffery,Miller been hurt most of the season. My D has been awful. Some of its because I still assume I can be lazy with the CPU, awful tackling(still trying to hit stick to much) and the CPU catching me off guard.

Anyway in 4 games with the sliders-
*Jags 20
- 41 rushing yards, 234 passing yrs, 50% on 3rd down
*Bears 27
- 81 rushing yards,281 passing, 45% on 3rd down

*Packers 48
- 64 rushing yards,326 passing yards 66% on 3rd down
*Bears 10
- 33 rushing yards, 230 passing(Vick 2ints,fumble) 46% on 3rd down, 5 turnovers

Vikings....AP just ran all over me. We couldn't stop him and I couldn't get any offense going.

Buccaners....played good after the tweaking the sliders but Cutler got hurt again. Lost for the season and all hope is lost lol. 3-6

Appreciate the feedback. So you were getting a crazy amount of illegal block in the back calls with the slider at 50? I haven't seen anything too crazy.. How low did you go with the CPU accuracy? You probably should of gave it a few more games if it wasn't an issue in any other games you were playing.