View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 07:45 PM   #295
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I might be looking into tweaking the threshold. Those post corner routes are deadly sometimes when you have a TE with speed or a WR matched up on a safety or LB. The seperation is too wide in my opinion sometimes. It looks like the defender is jogging in coverage..
Yeah, I had it at 45 when I first started on All-Madden and had some good games, my Son came up with some sliders where not a lot was changed but it was challenging and I went 3-3 on them culminating in a 27-13 loss in the playoffs to Carolina that wasn't even as close as the score might indicate. With it at 45 the run game was tough even with the run block slider at 50 and tackling at 60 and I didnt once break a corner route for a long TD that entire time. I have to assume it's the speed threshold at play keeping the defender closer allowing for the tackle right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you dominated pretty easy.. Have you gotten anymore games in?
I haven't, unfortunately bounce between Madden and studying for an exam so had to get back to studying. My next game is at home against Denver, who has no offensive line so I expect they will either struggle to pass the ball or they'll checkdown all game long to avoid getting pressured. Now their defense is still pretty stout so Ill for sure let you know how it goes when I get a chance to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove