Old 09-12-2016, 07:52 PM   #878
wordtobigbird
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
so you are doing exact OP settings, just the all madden switch?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yes.

Down 17-7 at half to Raiders

Carr 16/20 152 2TDs 7.6ypa
Blown zone coverages by rookie LBs and at least 3 full contested catches. Have 1 sack where beasley actually came from behind on a deep edge rush. Mostly though pressure hasnt been consistent. Longest play is 26 yards. RB jones has 11 carries for 42. Broke a big run called back by penalty. Have stoped him on 3rd and short.

Ryan 9/11 75 yards 1TD 6.8ypa. Other than julio and tamme its red matchups across the board. Raiders are very highly rated. Julio 3 for 40 eith 2 RAC and Tamme 3 for 23 with 6 RAC. Sanu and Hardy have gotten 1 catch too so they havent been shut out but having to get rid of the ball quick to avoid sacks. Havent been sacked yet but barely avoided a couple.

It's been a frustrating struggle on D. They have been 6/7 on 3rd down (I was 2-5). Still less than 150 total yards and only 17 points. An 85 ovr team will be one of the best I play and its on the road. So cant say anything is too high scoring really. Your urge is to say robo qb right away but that avg is low and i have guys with sub 60 awr and prc (campbell) and sub 70 prc and awr (jones) covering the middle of the field. Is this what "should" happen?

2nd half I will look to user Campbell a bit more. Ive been trying to user rush and failing more often than not. Even turned on the visiual aid again to see when i get perfect jump. Ive made some nice moves to cause a couple completions with sub 80 players so its possible.

Now the question for me is, are the ratings having an accurate impact? Those contested catches were by someone with 83 catch in traffic. After the 3rd time I had to check. Cant be mad at that.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk