Old 09-13-2016, 08:04 AM   #920
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boling4Humor
So first off, an obvious thank you for giving us a great slider base to tweak with Armor. I have a question though:

I'm continuously getting 100+ rushing games with C.J. Anderson as the Broncos. Last game I had 3 TDs and almost 250+ yds against the Falcons.

The crazy thing about this is I can barely get 3 yds running up the middle, but any outside run, I'm averaging around 6 yds per carry and I would guess 90% of C.J.'s TDs come from the outside. Is there anything that can be done about this with the sliders?

I'm thinking about knocking the run block down to 30 or 25 but I'm having my doubts about this changing anything other then giving me little chance of advancing up the middle.
- Turn Run Block down 5 points, turn up tackling 5 points, move Speed Deferential up to 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Wassup armor i wanna know is your sliders good for cpu vs cpu in cfm
- Yes they work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riesscar
Thanks for the great sliders and detailed setup info. Could someone please explain why the generic playbooks are preferable to the team specific ones? Is it that there is an increase in play-call variety using the generics? - You answered your own question. The CPU play calling is drastically improved by a country mile.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Answers above. Also everyone needs to play at least 8 games inside CFM playing various teams with varying abilities to get a good feel of the variety you will see. Also......for the most part...go ahead and take a look at this past weekends scores and stats.

The league has become all about offense. Especially passing. QB's are tossing the rock around for over 300 yards with ease in todays NFL.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23