View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 09:04 PM   #1205
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok, that's all I needed to hear. One is enough for me. Plus these CCF's are so deep that it's easy to get confused with transactions, story lines, etc. if you're running two. I'm going to play with 12 min quarters, 18 second runoff (57 fatigue) so I'm looking at an hour and 15 per game as well. So, with that said, do you like my quarter length and such, and more importantly, should I role with my Raiders or go random with someone else? Pros and cons to both obviously.
You're fine with 12 min quarters. I run 15 to get realistic Time of possession. As long as you use over 10 mins. If your scores do become too high in more than a couple games I would use 10 mins and go with your team. Why not? Makes it more fun. I always use my Cowboys. I have done a franchise where I try rebuilding a bad team like jaguars (even though they're going to be good this year) and I limit myself to only one trade and in that trade I go and get my favorite player from Dallas (Dez Bryant). I've also done a franchise where o pick a bad team to rebuild and I relocate them and create a whole new team name and stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove