Old 09-13-2016, 09:20 PM   #411
Champion8877
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeKaine
alright so i finished with 3 different sim with upgrading weekly, every 4 weeks, and end of the season. i did them all at 100% xp sliders. there is a significant difference between the 3. all compared to the rosters in season 1

at a quick glance there were avg of 19 more players rated 85 or higher upgrading weekly. avg 15 less players at 85+ when upgrading every 4 weeks. an outstanding avg of 90 less players rated 85+ when upgrading at the end of the season

i also noticed that in every sim, HB, FB, WR, all of O-linemen, and CB seen a drop in players rated 85+...... TE gained more players in every sim
Interesting.

I'm thinking the reason for this is that they likely upgrade awareness more when doing weekly and every four weeks. Awareness is one of the cheapest things to upgrade, even once it gets in the high ratings, so it would make sense that it gets upgraded more on weekly and 4 week. And of all the ratings, awareness has the biggest OVR impact for basically every position. This is just a guess though

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove