View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 11:14 AM   #5
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Trade Approval/Announcement Thread

Jet's deal Troubled But Talented DE Sheldon Richardson To The Silver And Black For The Raiders 2017 2nd and 5th Round Picks.

Former 2013 Defensive Rookie Of The Year and Often Troubled DE Sheldon Richardson Is Headed to Cali To Play Alongside Mack, Smith, Edwards Jr, Irvin...

Gang Green has had enough. After taking Sheldon Richardson in the 1st round of the 2013 NFL Draft and thinking they got themselves a franchise DE, The Jets pulled the trigger in dealing the embattled DE. Richardson since earning the 2013 Defensive Rookie Of The Year Award has been suspended 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy, and then again being suspended a game for violation of the NFL's off field misconduct policy after being arrested in 2015. The Jet's front office had enough as the Raiders, looking to further enhance their already formidable defense and pass rush, offered a 2nd and 5th round pick in next years draft. The Jet's accepted the deal. "We are thrilled to welcome Sheldon to the Silver and Black", said GM/HC Zeffster. "We believe we have the right environment to put Sheldon in the best possible place to succeed". The deal is a little shocking considering how young and skilled Sheldon is. But the Jets seemed ready to move on from the young former All-Pro. They feel like he just can't get his life together and think he is a ticking time bomb according to an unnamed source close to the team. "We are going to miss Shledon" The Jet's told the Associated Press. "We wish him well and hope he can work through his off the field problems". The question is, can he? Going from one to coast to the other can pose even more temptation. Time will tell. But the Raiders certainly just made their DL even deeper than it already was.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove