View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 12:41 PM   #1236
IlliniOne82
Rookie

IlliniOne82's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Blue set yeah.

Ive been just quitting games with rage over the huge runs the CPU breaks EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Call a blitz with my two MLB's going to the A and B gaps, but they dont just get blocked but blown up and out like 15 yards. My DLineman I tell to punch in and break down and they get punched out about 15 yards. This leaves a HUGE hole with NO ONE, not even my safeties there to even try to get a tackle.

Every game this happens. I just added up the rushing yards for the games this weekend and it averaged out to about 90 YPG Rushing.

Im seeing 150 to 200 per game for BOTH teams.

I stop a guy 10 times for 20 yards, then they break a 75 yard TD run not once, but twice, sometimes three times. The running game needs a major fix. I dont mind being stopped but blown up like this over and over again is to much.
I struggled with this the first 3 or 4 games, so much so that Ryan Mathews broke the single game rushing record along with 4 TD's against me in week 2, and then also 200+ yards by Ezekiel Elliott in week 3. In my case though it was always happening when guys would get to the edge so I made sure to switch control to a CB or safety and force them back inside and that has started to limit those runs to 15-20 yards instead of them taking it to the house.

I am using the green set by the way.