View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 02:59 PM   #17
King_Clarke1
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Bans Incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
And the point you are driving home is an attempt (purposefully or not) to minimize the actions of users on this forum due to "mommy and daddy aren't watching'.

That doesn't fly with me. There are more than enough indicators of what to do around here.

And you are insinuating that me leaving and coming back was somehow premeditated so that I can ban people who don't act accordingly. That's extremely disconcerting if that is what you are attempting to say.

Enough good users have been chased from this forum.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I actually have no idea who was banned or why they were banned. I do not think anything I said could be construed as me sticking up for those that have been banned.

I was really just addressing the "shame on you" tone of your original post. The fact (that you brought up) no one here works for you makes it even more strange to take that approach with a forum of people on the internet... many of which have a history of going back and forth with eachother.... But to be clear... I have no feeling about your banning of people. I just found the tone of your post interesting.

I did not even think about you leaving with the intention of banning upon your return. I am not sure how you drew that conclusion based on what I wrote (I was addressing an analogy one of your monitors brought up).