View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #682
swanklax
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Same issue with 15 min/20 sec, I'm gonna go to 12 min/20 sec and see how it plays. Playcount in 15 min/20 sec was ~150 per game even though I ran mostly chew clock acceleration and snapped with a second or two left on most plays.

Sliders are pretty good, a hell of a lot better than AM default. Not sure it can be fixed with sliders, but the CPU throws the ball away way too much instead of trying to complete tough passes. CPU run game is good but not overpowered. It really challenges you to be impactful with whoever you control. Your CPU teammates are terrible at getting off of blocks.

Having a hard time evaluating offense because I play as the Pats and they are a powerhouse. Running game is very effective, none of my backs average less than 7 per carry on a high volume of carries. Not sure how much is slider related, I think the CPU is terrible at making schematic adjustments to defend running game play calls. Might take HUM run blocking down a touch, but I also don't want the defense just running into the backfield every play because that isn't any more realistic. Open to suggestions on this one for sure.

Passing game is really solid, you really notice different QB skill levels and even Brady will misfire every so often and miss a wide open receiver. Again, CPU struggles adjusting to certain plays, but they cover pretty well without making a million cheesy interceptions every time they touch the ball. Might bump CPU coverage up a little, but that's it.

Averaging 48.9 PPG vs 26.4 PPG against, but a lot of that is being driven by play count obviously. Going from 150 to 120 should adjust the scoring downward proportionally, which puts it at about 40 PPG vs 20 PPG against. If any of you have suggestions about how to nerf my running game a bit without destroying the semblance of realism, I'm all ears.