Old 09-14-2016, 09:01 PM   #993
DiceMan
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK, let me be more direct....you deviated from the OP set by using 15 minute quarters (they were tested and calibrated using 9 minute quarters). You essentially helped support that quarter length DOES impact gameplay...because what I saw in your stream last night was vastly different than what I saw in my games and Matt's game.

My point is this....you may be playing a different game than I am just by using different quarter length. You want to play on 15 minute quarters, I know others do too. Let's work together and see if there are changes....but that takes time and more sample size. But one game tells you nothing.
I can definitely tell you the game plays differently when playing 15 min qtrs. Bear in mind I'm going off maybe 2 updates ago (I believe the zero MM penalty iteration) but one thing I noticed is that big plays were more prevelent & came closer together on 9 mins.

Not an ideal sample size game wise as I didn't play full games but I saw the difference in a half of football each w/9 min vs 15 mins w/acc clock. Giants (me)/Doplhins for both games.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....