View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 12:31 AM   #1397
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantiasFalcon
For my sim league with my buddy. I was raving how for us that's the best that there is. But I trust you findings so you've turned my world upside down. Because I'm like. " maybe he found something even better".

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I would never make drastic changes if I didn't find something better. Like I said you can stick with the previous version I just highly suggest using 100 speed parity. But you can also make a seperate file and go plug in my new update and try a game or two by yourself and see the difference.... Long story short.. Sliders do different things when higher or lower than 50. When you set things to 50 it's right in the middle which is balanced, there's some things that need to be lower than 50 and some that need to be higher. Like qb accuracy, pass block, user run block need to be lower, we're smarter than the cpu, we can choose exactly how to pass (passing options, lob, bullet, fit pass, low pass, high pass) and see the entire field, when running the ball it's much easier for us to see a hole or switch field and find a different hole because it gets plugged, we have better natural reaction than the cpu, there's some things that need to be highered. Like catching, too many drops, and tackling, too many broken tackles.