View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 08:33 AM   #15
Money99
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: How's your Franchise Mode Going?

Bobby Ryan's out for 3 games due to a broken jaw sustained in a fight against Sam Bennett.
Bennett had flattened Karlsson when Ryan came flying in to defend his teammates good name (Eff you Burke! Truculance!)

With Ryan nursing a broken face, Jagr (early trade - thanks Panthers!) was moved up to the 1st line and Matt Pumpel (local boy, ESSEX, ON!) got the call from Binghamton.

Traveled to Alberta for games against the Flames and Oilers.
Got slaughtered in the Saddledome 6-2 but made up for it with a 5-2 win over Edmonton.
Pumpel scored his first goal of the season against the Oilers and Jagr got his first marker as a Senator. (score bug and commentators made a mention of this as well - nice touch!).

I'm going to be simming most of my games as I'm moving to Baltimore at season's end.
I wish I had more time to play all 82 games, but only have a few hours a week will seriously prevent that from happening.

EDIT: I know this has been mentioned before, but I wish EA would introduce some kind of league blog, similar to NHL2K10, to keep me informed of what's going on around the league.
I used to love scrolling through the various headlines from around the league to see what was going on.
It really helped immerse me within my franchise mode.

And with the new technology these consoles have, it's long overdue for a weekly wrap-up show with highlights and scores.
NFL2K4, a 13YO game had this on the PS2! THE PLAYSTATION 2!!!!
Saying it's not possible on the PS4 is nothing but lies and lipservice. Make it happen already.

Last edited by Money99; 09-16-2016 at 08:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove