Old 09-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #735
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I play all Madden games in Allmadden because all pro is so easy for me. If you read my previous messages..i was playing in Allmadden with good result and feeling...but now ...i dont known for why...all is diferrent. I write here for known if somebody have the same problem. I tried a lot of Allpro sets...and i win easy. This Madden in Allmadden dificult has better feelings that 16(cheese feeling) but i dont know what happend in "my game" after yesterday.....
Somebody have the previous set? If i dont remember bad....no much things change....
Im not sure what youve changed but this set has had only minor tweaks from the original and its been to nerf the cpu.
By lowering cpu rb etc. Try mr. hurricanes set its a little different and i felt it was easier. Ive had different games w different teams so maybe just stick w it and youll start seeing better results. Im using the rams now and i cant win but when i was gb i was dominating so it really depends on your teams ratings. I dont think that the patch changed anything exept the uniforms.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove