Old 09-17-2016, 01:08 PM   #362
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Yeah the defense as the game wears on becomes obsolete, Im going to adjust the auto sub sliders back to where I had them previously with the normal 60/80 split as guys aren't leaving the field until theyre gassed, come back while still exhausted and thus I get no pressure, broken tackles everywhere and the game suddenly becomes an offensive shootout. I just had Carolina run a fake FG from 20 yards out and watched as their punter outran Navorro Bowman, like that is incredible to see a punter outrun a LB for 20 yards for the TD while nobody on my defense even got close to him. Its my only complaint, the second half seems to consistently turn into shootouts as the defense becomes fatigued and the yardage starts to rack up.
Yeah that was another reason why I was testing fatigue at 50 again. Guys were wearing down and the scoring would inflate. Only thing is those guys shouldn't really be subbing out at those particular positions.. Like Bowman shouldn't come off the field at all so that would have happen regardless of what you do with the Auto subs unless you want him rotating out.