View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 01:37 PM   #365
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that was another reason why I was testing fatigue at 50 again. Guys were wearing down and the scoring would inflate. Only thing is those guys shouldn't really be subbing out at those particular positions.. Like Bowman shouldn't come off the field at all so that would have happen regardless of what you do with the Auto subs unless you want him rotating out.
Yeah I don't want them off the field but here's my issue. We have the entire defensive line at the 80/84 split which works pretty good, we got LB's at 21/24 but when you run a 3-4 the OLB's are down lineman when in nickle and dime packages, they stay on the field until exhaustion and my pass rush in turn goes to ****. So basically from about mid-way through the 2nd quarter I can't generate pressure at all, and that doesn't help with stopping the CPU as now half my line when in nickle and dime is worthless as they can't get into the backfield to save their lives. Take away the injuries, which I firmly believe are tied to the auto sub sliders leaving them out there too long, and my defense is still pretty worthless because of the fatigue of the guys on the field. I mean how else can I explain Bowman being outrun by a punter or Shazier and his 90 tackle getting steamrolled by a scat back? If its either have more rotation at those spots to keep the CPU from going off in the second half vs keep rotations realistic but watch the CPU become damn near unstoppable in the second half I'd have to go with the former over the later.

I'm gonna put the auto-subs back at the default 80/60 and see how it plays. I feel like the vast majority of games start out in a nice defensive battle and then suddenly the defense goes away and it becomes a offensive shootout. I mean look no further then my game with the Rams, they scored 28 in the 4th quarter alone all because my defense was nowhere to be found and blowing tackles and couldn't get off blocks. I can report back if you're interested in how it plays, first game up is Seattle so should be a good barometer of the auto-sub sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove