View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 02:37 PM   #1462
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm gonna stick with the 15 mins. I don't mind investing the additional time for an authentic and organic experience. The game was great. Carr was 8-11, 135 yards and a TD over the first quarter and a half. Then the user seemed to have lost concentration.... It was 13-13 at the half. I wound up throwing 2 picks in the second half, and my gameplay became sloppy. That was all on me. This is my first game on madden 17 after retiring from madden 16 a month ago. Clearly I'm out of madden shape. This game, with your sliders is legit. Best madden experience I've had, as I've said.

I don't get the complaining about the INTs. I threw the 2, but I had both of them coming and knew it as the ball left my QB's hand. It's exactly as you have said it would be. If you chuck the ball on a hope and a prayer, it's going to get picked off, as it should be. This is the NFL, not backyard football. Your blue set really makes you think, and you need to understand not only all of the routes, but how your receivers get in and out of their breaks. There's a lot to an authentic experience, as opposed to simply sitting down and pushing buttons aimlessly. Again, nice job on these sliders. BLUE SET!!!
Agreed. Good stuff. Make sure your qb's feet are set before attempting a pass. In the first two games of my franchise I've thrown 4 ints, 3 were in the first game vs Giants and 1 was vs Redskins. I learned to be more patient and make good reads or throw the ball away and live for an other play. I got overly excited with Prescott in that first game lol