View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 03:15 PM   #368
llgreekgodll
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Just played my first game using your black set on all Madden instead of all pro. The game moves much smoother to me now. I did bump up user accuracy to 8. Cutler is hurt. Vick and House overthrow so many wrs it was driving me crazy. 8 game a much better balance to me. Enjoying the sliders

Didn't return any kickoffs. Came close but CPU reaction was better.
I was playing the 49ers who are 1-10 and the worst in almost every category.... I have 3 things that bother me. 1) it seem like I hardly ever break up passes. Either CPU throws it away, gets sacked, throws bad because of pressure or complete the pass. This been going on for a few games now. It's like they won't throw unless the guy is wide open.

2) it seem like every running back is AP. CPU is constantly breaking tackles unless its within a couple yards of the line of scrimmage. It was 3rd and 21... The CPU broke 4 tackles and got the first down Also mobile QBs break tackles. Anytime keep ran, he broke at least one tackle from a linebacker or de.

3) guys getting tired is also an annoying. Offense wasn't on the field for like 8 mins and still came back tired

Does it ever seem like the CPU can convert 3rd down whenever they want?