Old 09-18-2016, 01:01 PM   #1213
wordtobigbird
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Guys, thanks for the continued feedback. These are a decent base, but there are still a couple of issues.

The big one for me is the QB checkdown issue. This is tricky, because any change to resolve it results in another issue. We've tried a lot of different things and while some resulted in solid gameplay, I haven't been really satisfied with any of the solutions.

I know now what my plan of attack is going to be...it may or may not take some time.
I think that is going to be a trait issue that will hopefully be patch. For example I'm playing Stafford right now and he's already taken 3 deep shots in the first half and taken sacks instead of checking down. He's 5 for 9 for 72. 32 yards came from a deep shot contestee catch.

Unless heatseeker had an effect on that which I doubt. For those inquiring, with heat seeking on there is an obvious difference. My players are missles and Riddick has 16 yards on 8 carries with a long of 8. Yeah. Hard to say if it helped to CPU as much. Gurley still broke a 48 yard run because safeties crashed inside and run bounced outside. It was the 9th play of a drive that started at my 2 yard line. It will definitely make your defense much more intense it seems for better or worse. I'll be interested to see how the btks happen later in games or vs better backs.