View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 10:21 PM   #395
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Well Jarodd Ive got it at 70 and the passing is still a little easier then I would like. Im playing at home against Dallas and Driskel started off cold and it was looking good and then suddenly he caught fire and its been the same story. I should point out that Dallas has fumbled 3 times setting me up for scores so theres that lol. The CPU is hitting guys regardless of coverage and the zone is too slow to drop. I'm near the end of the third and its a 27-20lead for myself, the Cowboys QB is a rookie by the name of Sebastian Ledford (86 SAC, 79 MAC, 76 DAC, 68 AWR) and the guy is 14/20, 184 Yards, 1 TD with a 70% completion rate. I don't think coverage will solve this problem, this is an under the hood problem within the game. The CPU is setup to checkdown the moment it feels pressure and those check downs are the highest percentage of passes available so of course the completion rate will be high. The other side of that is the defenders don't properly play their zones still and abandon the underneath areas regardless of play called or me telling them to play underneath. Taking both those things into consideration and I really don't see a way to curve the CPU passing attack on All-Madden unless you bottom out the PBK slider which will ultimately lead to a combination of more throw aways and check downs anyways. The end result in bottoming out the PBK slider will potentially drop the percentages due to the extra throw aways but wont result in more sacks because the CPU seems to sense pressure the moment someone starts to break through on the line, well before actual pressure is even present.

I'm losing hope at this point, I could continue to raise coverage sliders but I have a feeling that wont solve the CPU side of things at all. Hell with it at 70 for CPU, Driskel is 13/18, 204 Yards, 3 TD's 1 INT so he's still slinging it all over the field anyways. I'll keep at it and see how it plays out over a couple games but its pretty discouraging to see the CPU QB, a rookie with low AWR and average accuracy ratings, just slicing me up with an uncanny ability to know exactly where to go with the ball constantly.
Advertisements - Register to remove