View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 03:34 AM   #591
ballinoutactrl
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

kicking is terrible in this game. you press the A button and the power registers about 60% of the time then when you click A for the accuracy it just lags so you miss a ridiculous amount of field goals.

When you trade a player mid season and go back and look at your box scores for previous games they will show your new player in the stats as if he played while he wasnt even on your team at the time.
'
im in week 12 now on an online cfm and its telling me i have 2fgattempts and 2fg makes. and that i have 10 made extra points and 10 extra points attempted even tho ive scored like 30 touch downs and clearlu have missed like at least 10 extra points so the stats are ****ed.

why is it that everyone starts losing 2 speed and 2 accel at age 28 like thats some amgic number where everyone starts to suck no matter the player or position and then when they get to 29 they start dropping 40 points. so bascily if you have a 23 year old rookie you have about 4 years for them to get good before they start regressing thats a joke in itself
Advertisements - Register to remove