View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 08:36 PM   #6
harryl
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Domination - Roadblocks (Teams to look out for and how to beat them))

Quote:
Originally Posted by didak7
Thanks very much for the info. Yeah my first thought after the game was why did I change my line-up in the first place??? Had I left MKG and Marv Williams in my starting line-up I probs would have won. That's the beauty of My Team I suppose you get better rated players so you assume they will get the job done. I'm looking at you Dirk and Rudy Gay
Well...Dirk and Gay are good offensive players but defensive holes. Gay is just subpar as a defender in general and Dirk is almost immobile at this point. I imagine that Gay would get caught up in screens constantly and that Dirk would get eaten up by Favors in the post.

MKG is tough to play because he can't shoot from outside at all, and can only shoot even midrange if left totally open. Will throw it down if he has an open lane but also not particularly good at finishing. Just is a stopper who maybe can get to the rim in transition.

But you really don't need an offensive weapon at all positions, or even necessarily at more than 3.

Quote:
P.S - How did you get a screen shot of your game with the Jazz? Is there somewhere we can find this? Or do you always keep your boxscores
I have a habit of saving my summary/score sheets...I'm on PC so it's really easy to do in the moment, to archive, and access.